News
 Travel
 Hotels
 Tickets
 Living
 Immigration
 Forum

Australia's New Crown has a cumulative total of 27907 confirmed cases, plus 5 in Xinzhou, Queensland's border with Sydney, Virginia

2019-nCoV Special
Source: xkb.com.au
[Social News]     01 Dec 2020
The Queensland border is finally open to Sydney and the state of Victoria. As of Tuesday ,1 December, The total number of confirmed cases is 27, 907 cases, 4581 cases in Xinzhou, Victoria 20, 345 cases, 1202 cases in Queensland, 818 cases in Western Australia, 115 cases in the capital territory, 562 cases in South Australia, Northern Territory ,54 cases, There were 230 cases in Tazhou.
Australia's New Crown has a cumulative total of 27907 confirmed cases, plus 5 in Xinzhou, Queensland's border with Sydney, Virginia

The Queensland border is finally open to Sydney and the state of Victoria.

As of Tuesday ,1 December, The total number of confirmed cases is 27, 907 cases, 4581 cases in Xinzhou, Victoria 20, 345 cases, 1202 cases in Queensland, 818 cases in Western Australia, 115 cases in the capital territory, 562 cases in South Australia, Northern Territory ,54 cases, There were 230 cases in Tazhou.

A total of 908 new crown death ,53 in Xinzhou ,820 in Virginia ,6 in Queensland ,9 in Western Australia ,3 in Capital Territory ,4 in South Australia and 13 in Tazhou.


New state :24 consecutive days without local cases 5 passengers tested positive

New state has no new cases of local infection for 24 days.

On Tuesday, the state reported five people tested positive for the new crown, all confirmed cases of returned overseas passengers, and are currently in hotel isolation.

In the past 24 hours, Xinzhou has carried out 6635 new crown tests.


Victoria :32 days in a row

Weizhou today is 32 consecutive days without new confirmed cases.

death in the state has reached 820 since the outbreak.

In the past day, a total of 6,874 new crown test results were received.

Victoria's governor, Andrews (Daniel Andrews), will announce the next step on Sunday.


South Australia: No new cases open border to Victoria

The South Australian Health Department said today that there had been no new cases in the past 24 hours, while South Australia opened its border to Victoria.

But authorities included an old case in today's data, which was not reported publicly at the time of discovery.

The case, which was confirmed during the hotel isolation, was confirmed by a returning overseas passenger and has now turned negative.

The head of the Department of Health, Spurrell (Nicola Spurrier), said the case was not reported at the time because authorities was concerned about reporting cases related to the Parafield cluster.

The number of cases associated with the cluster remains 33, with 1100 still in isolation.

South Australia now has 11 active cases.

A new crown was tested yesterday by 6500 people, authorities are still urging anyone with mild symptoms to go.


Queensland :10 cases left with no new cases active

Queensland Governor Palazuk (Annastacia Palaszczuk) said today, Queensland no new cases.

There are currently 10 active cases in the state and 1202 confirmed cases.

The Queensland border is finally open to Sydney and the state of Victoria.

Millions of Australians have been reunited with their loved ones in Sunshine State since 1 am.

Although Queensland opened to other parts of New South Wales last month, visitors to the state's capital cities have been banned for months.

Today ,6,000 interstate passengers are expected to board in Queensland, Sydney and Victoria, the first busy airport in months.

South Australian residents are still barred from Queensland.


North Territory :1 new case for Australian travellers

A 52-year-old woman was confirmed home from India last week was diagnosed with a new crown during the Howard Springs isolation.

Northern Territory government says she tested positive for her new crown in the past 48 hours.

Friday, the isolation center recorded three new crown cases —— a 4-year-old girl, a 39-year-old woman and a 58-year-old woman who also returned from India.

Since October 23 arranged to stay in Australia to return flights ,20 people have been diagnosed with the new crown.

To date, the total number of confirmed cases in the North Territory is 54.

All cases were related to travellers returning to Australia and there were no cases of community transmission.

More than 1,300 arriving passengers have been quarantined in Howard Springs.

Post a comment

0
0
使用微信“扫一扫”
打开网页后点击右上角“分享按钮”
0
 您已成功为本文点赞!
感谢您的参与
Elevator