The Wheel Of Brisbane is located in the Queensland state capital Brisbane, located in Brisbane South Bank Park (Brisbane South Bank Parkland) on the southern shore of the River (River).
The Wheel Of Brisbane is a 60 meters high Ferris wheel, is Brisbane landmark building. Take the The Wheel Of Brisbane,360 degrees above the Brisbane River to enjoy the city's beautiful scenery, enjoy a breathtaking time. Ferris wheel rotates 5 laps each time, lasting about 15-20 minutes, although the speed is faster, but the whole process is very smooth. At the last lap, when you reach the highest point, the Ferris wheel will hover for a moment, while the voice guide will point out the famous Brisbane landmarks to give visitors a better view of the immediate scenery; if you come in the evening, you can see the city lights on the Ferris wheel under the night, more charming. After sitting on the Ferris wheel, you might as well go around the South Bank Park, with many restaurants, snacks and entertainment.
- Adult :$20.9
- Children (4-12 years):$13.8
- Households (2 big 2 small):$60.8
How to arrive:
- Bus: Get off at Cultural Centre Station (Cultural Precinct) and walk about 30 meters;
- train : get off at South Brisbane Station (South Brisbane Station) and exit through the Grey Street.
- Ferry: Take the city cat ferry (CityCat and ferry services) to the south bank station, along the riverside pedestrian walkway about 50 meters to reach.