Enchanted Adventure Garden Mount Arthur (Arthurs Seat) in the middle of the Monington Peninsula (Mornington Peninsula), south of the state capital of Victoria, is about 90 kilometers from downtown Melbourne.
Enchanted Adventure Garden is a theme park primarily for children, with three hedgerows maze, four huge pipe slides ,20 theme gardens, an outdoor sculpture garden and an indoor 3 D maze, which brings a very impressive adventure trip to every tourist and enters a huge world of magic entertainment when crossing the hedgerow arch.
Coffee shops and picnic areas are available in the Enchanted Adventure Garden for parents and children with children. The recommended time is 2-3 hours.
- Three unique hedgerow labyrinths: the traditional hedgerow maze (Traditional Hedge Maze), the interesting children's maze (Children's Maze), the small maze (Brain Teaser Puzzles) that tests intelligence.
- duct slide (Tube Slides): the hilltop is the beginning of the pipe slide. Five huge ramps are made of inflatable pipes from which adventurers start, slide and slide. Two of the ramps are fast and straight, while the other three have various bends
- BIG STREET (Canopy Walk): An aerial canopy trail of six wooden six wooden bridges, brings you zero distance contact with the fresh nature, strollers and wheelchairs can be pushed up Oh, take your family and enjoy the quiet moments of this pristine forest area
- There are huge tree carvings, beautiful gardens and gardening on the way to the forest path
- 3D indoor maze: a kingdom that can explore illusion and art, here offers different types of puzzle-solving experiences. Wearing three D of glasses, you will begin a journey through a dark room, guided by only three D of fluorescent paint, through tunnels and mythical figures of the same size. Because the indoor maze light is dark and some scenes may be a little scary, it is not recommended to bring too little friends into the experience Oh ~~!
Tree surfing (Tree Surfing, need to buy extra tickets): this thrilling adventure takes place on a high-rise rope in the tree with over 50 air barriers. It is a tree-top adventure game full of action scenes, accessible to both adults and children (height limit).
- Normal version of tree surfing (Tree Surfing Grand Course): suitable for the size of friends over 135 cm height, set up 5 different difficulties, including suspension bridge ," ape Taishan ", climbing wall, etc.
- Mini Tree Surfing (Tree Surfing Nippers Course): For children aged 4-12 and less than 135 cm tall, three different difficulties are set, including climbing, jumping, rocking and other tree activities
- Adult :$30
- Children (4-14 years):$20