Adventure Park Geelong (Victoria, Adventure Park Geelong) is located in the eastern suburb Geelong Victoria's second largest city, about 16 kilometers from the centre of the city.
Adventure Park Geelong is Victoria's largest theme park, with a variety of different themes of water slide, coral reef theme water park, children's extreme park, carousel, cross-country track, scenery tour car, flying chair, bumper boat, kart, archery range, mini golf, Ferris wheel and other entertainment facilities, the park also has a number of food restaurants, cafes, fast food restaurants and so on, is a good place to relax in the hot summer.
The following methods allow you to experience the splash of the spray, enjoy the all-weather free glide, such as:
- Drift down a raft of turbulent flows along the surface of the rapids Lazy River (River Torrent Lazy River), feeling the currents and eddy currents winding along the oases of the tropical rivers
- A sudden drop in speed, the six-track light green rowing racing (Six Lane Aqua Racer) stimulation, this high-speed slide is especially suitable for people eager to seek stimulation, speed up to 40 km/h
- A rush of gold rush (Gold Rush Rapids) in 20 seconds, jumping into a two-meter-deep jet
- Take a two-person raft and let the Wild West Grand Canyon (Wild West Canyon) splash your whole body quietly, feeling the sudden rotation and 360° turn
- Adventure Park Geelong is also a paradise where children can not return. Children's Spatter Zone (Tiny Tots Splashzone) features waterfalls, mini-water slides and jet water cannons to create safe, fun and fun fun for children. The Bay Bay Water Park (Bonito's Bay Water Play) offers state-of-the-art water playgrounds including waterfalls, water spray and more pirate-colored water sports.
And on land, families can ride popular small racing cars and electric cars, try their hand at the archery range, or explore the galaxy game world (Galactic Games World), or challenge family and friends to play a mini-golf game, take a new bright boat leisurely sightseeing, or sit on the classic merry-go-round watching people come and go. Take picnic food, rent a barbecue oven, and relax in the lake-lined picnic areas, large tents and pavilions in a 21 hectare beautiful park.
Adventure Park Geelong map (click on the picture to see the big picture)
- Open every summer, encounter some holidays will be closed, time is more complex, please check on the official website
- One-day ticket: Adult :$42, Children (90 cm -120cm):$32, Children under 90 cm free
- There are also season tickets for sale, which can be entered unlimited number of times during the yea