Royal Geelong Show is the second largest city in Victoria, Jilang (Geelong) annual event, usually lasting four days, is a collection of pleasure, food, music, sports as one of the large carnival.
Royal Geelong Show was first held by (Royal Geelong Agricultural & Pastoral Society Inc), a Royal Geelong Agricultural and Animal Husbandry Association, in 1855. It has a history of more than 150 years. The main purpose of the exhibition is to encourage and promote the development of agricultural, commercial, cultural and community activities in the Geelong region, and has become the largest comprehensive entertainment event in Jilang region.
Held at (Geelong Showgrounds), Royal Geelong Show and the Royal Melbourne Show (Royal Melbourne Show) are more focused on entertainment, different, Royal Geelong Show more maintain the agricultural characteristics of the exhibition, as well as the rural lifestyle of many Victorians, such as various animal competitions, equestrian competitions, firewood cutting competitions and other interesting activities, of course, all kinds of live entertainment activities, such as sports events, delicious food tasting, fashion shows, Acrobatics, etc., are also essential.
Royal Geelong Show, which lasts four days from the third Thursday to Sunday in October, is known as Family Day on Saturdays and usually offers a lot of discounts on Xiubag (Showbags) and amusement facilities to encourage the whole family to enjoy family life together.
In recent years, the Jilang Royal Show time:
|(指某一年) a particular yea||Holding time|
|2018||18 October-21 Octobe|
|2019||October 17 th-October 20 th.|
- Adults: 20 Australian dollars, children (8 15 years old): 13 Australian dollars, families (2 big and 3 small): 55 Australian dollars
- The price is adjusted annually, which is 2019
- There is an extra charge for pleasure projects
- Self-driving: from Melbourne, one-way about 75 kilometers, it takes about an hour;
- Public transport: from the Southern Cross Star Station (Southern Cross Station) in downtown Melbourne, take the Melbourne-Jilang Line (Melbourne-Geelong Line)) after getting off at Jilang Station (Geelong Station), replace it with No. 31 bus, and walk about 1 kilometer after getting off at the eastern graveyard station (Eastern Cemetery).
An overview of the Australian city royal show:
- Sydney Royal Carnival (Sydney Royal Easter Show)
- Royal Melbourne Show (Royal Melbourne Show)
- Perth Royal Show (Perth Royal Show)
- Royal Adelaide show (Royal Adelaide Show)
- Royal Hobart Show (Royal Hobart Show)
- Ekka Carnival (Royal Queensland Show)
- Royal Geelong Show
- Royal Canberra Show (Royal Canberra Show)
- Royal Lanseston Show (Royal Launceston Show)
- Royal Tuwenba Show (Royal Toowoomba Show)